Elevate your sustainable lifestyle with our Catalina 14 oz tumblers. Stackable, reusable and made to last generations – this will be your favorite cup!
- Color: Bermuda Buttercup
- Dimensions (inch):
- 3.5 in x 3.5 in x 4.75 in (14oz)
- Material: Porcelain enamel. Made by fusing glass onto heavy-gauge steel.
- Every piece in our collections is handmade individually. The patterns may differ on each item showing the marks of its journey.
- There are small holes to allow gas to escape on models with hollow handles. Here the air can escape during firing. The little bubbles are part of the enameling process.
- There may be seams on the inside of the handle. Basic enamel leaks outwards slightly during firing, and a thin line appears. This is part of the enameling process.
- Dishwasher safe: Yes
- Stovetop safe: Yes
- Oven safe: Yes
- Freezer safe: Yes
- Microwave safe: No
Due to its smooth, non-porous surface made of glass, enamel is bacteria inhibiting and is easy to clean. With right care and use it can last for a lifetime and become a family heirloom and your dishes will look new for generations to come.
- Use the smooth side of the cleaning sponge or a soft brush for cleaning.
- Avoid wire brushes, steel wool, scouring powder containing sand, and cleaning sponges with ceramic particles this can scratch the surface.
- When using the dishwasher, select the glass washing program. We recommend washing by hand for long enjoyment of the radiant shine of enamel.
- Dry the cookware well. Any lime spots can effortlessly be removed with vinegar water.
- Do not use heavy-duty cleaning products and harsh chemicals when cleaning, enamelware can easily be cleaned with a simple combination of lime juice and baking soda.
- What appear to be scratches in the enamel could be marks left by metal tools: streaks of metallic residue, which have caused little or no damage to the underlying enamel. Enamel is much harder than stainless steel, you can scrub the marks with a gentle cleaning compound.
- The shiny surface of colored enamel can be affected by high acidic food. Using to serve citrus-containing food can make the surface look matte, therefore we do not recommend using it with meals that contain too much lemon, lime, orange, etc. to keep the shine of your product. White-colored enamelware is safe to use with acidic food.
- Enameled steel is incredibly strong, but the glass topcoat will chip if handled too roughly or dropped onto hard surfaces (revealing the steel frame underneath) remember it is still safe to eat from your enamelware dishes even if the steel underneath the glass is exposed.
- During the production process of enamelware products are hung for drying and firing under their rims therefore flash rust can appear in these areas, they can be easily removed with a damp cloth.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to email@example.com for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.