Ducks Cup and Saucer$34.00
A set of an adorable duck cup and a matching saucer. Hand-made in Aichi Prefecture, an area of Japan historically known for its ceramics.
- Capacity: 5.7 oz (170 ml)
- Dimensions (inch):
- Cup: 4.8" x 3.3" x 2.6"
- Saucer: 5.6" x 0.8"
- Material: Porcelain
- Originated from: Seto City, Japan
- Due to the natural materials, there is variation in appearance, texture, and grain.
- This product is 100% handmade. Uneven glaze is normal.
- Tiny black dots might appear on the surface. The iron originally contained in the clay and glaze oxidizes during firing and might leave black grains behind. It does not impact the normal use of the drinkware.
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Microwave safe: Yes
About the designer
Ceramic Japan was founded in 1973 in the historic ceramics region Seto City, Aichi Prefecture that has 1300 years of history of pottery crafting.
Products of Ceramic Japan are made at high artistic quality without compromising their functionality, as they fuse their reliable technology with designs that fit in our modern lifestyle. As a result, the products achieved various design awards and are highly valued both domestically and internationally. Ceramic Japan's design has also been selected by MoMA as their Permanent Collection.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to email@example.com for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.