BAUM NEU Canister
The BAUM NEU Canister by Kinto is the perfect vessel for your bulk dry goods.
Made of heat-resistant glass with a solid acacia wood lid, both the large and small canister is made to stack and display. A silicone ring makes these glass jars ideal for storing everything from popcorn and nuts to lentils and coffee.
- Capacity: 800ml
- Dimensions (inch): 4.4" x H5.5"
- Material: Heat-resistant glass
- Originated from: Designed in Japan, Made in China
- Heat_resistant glass. Maximum temperature differential: 120_ / 248_.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water.
- Sudden temperature changes may break or shatter the product.
- While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it, and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface.
- [Lid] Immediately wash and dry well after use, and keep dry when not in use.
- Do not hold by the lid when carrying, as the container might fall and break.
About the designer
KINTO is a Japanese brand that develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware, and lifestyle accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics.
KINTO's passion is to create products that bring comfort and inspiration into everyday life.
To slow down and see the beauty of nature, to unwind and feel connected with your loved ones - we imagine scenes that enrich your life to bring you products with genuine creativity and thoughtfulness.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.