CAST Glass Mug, Amber
CAST has a simple and beautiful design developed under the concept of "un-interfering design". The proportion of each item has been carefully considered so that your motion flows smoothly in the kitchen and at the table.
The angle of the handle is designed to relieve stress on the wrist, taking into account the changing center of gravity.
The rim of the cup spans slightly into your mouth with a slight tilt. Simple yet functional and elegant, the item is great for use in various scenes.
- Milk Mug: 10.5 oz (310 ml)
- Cafe Latte Mug: 14.6 oz (430 ml)
- Dimensions (inch):
- Milk Mug: 3.4" x 3.6" x 4.2"
- Cafe Latte Mug: 3.6" x 4.4" x 4.6"
- Material: Heat_resistant glass
- Originated from: Designed in Japan, Made in China
- Heat_resistant glass. Maximum temperature differential: 120_ / 248_.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water.
- Sudden temperature changes may break or shatter the product.
- While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it, and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface.
About the designer
KINTO is a Japanese brand that develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware, and lifestyle accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics.
KINTO's passion is to create products that bring comfort and inspiration into everyday life.
To slow down and see the beauty of nature, to unwind and feel connected with your loved ones - we imagine scenes that enrich your life to bring you products with genuine creativity and thoughtfulness.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to email@example.com for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.