Hand-dyed Artist Acrylic Vase, Column Palm Tree$63.00
The Acrylic home decor objects are a new genre of craft that added a dyeing technique of textile crafts to the transparency of acrylic. The Artist Acrylic vases are 100% hand-dyed in Studio Riposo in Seoul, South Korea.
- Dimensions (inch): Medium
- [vase] 2.6" x 1.2" x 6.5"
- [vase cylinderl] 0.8" x 6.1"
- Material: Acrylic
- Also available in Yellow-Indigo [L] and Red-Gradation [M]
- Originated from: South Korea
Due to the hand-dyed nature of the product, the coloring of each piece might be different. Minor stains might be found as a result of the hand-dye.
- To clean the vase, wipe it with a soft cloth.
- Do not use alcohol or cleaner with harsh chemicals.
- Do not apply heavy force to the vase due to the nature of the material.
- When decorating with fresh-cut flowers, please make sure to have the cylinder part installed. The cylinder is to be installed gently on to the acrylic vase
About the designer
Studio Riposo was founded by Hee-ji Hwang in 2018 in Seoul, Korea. In 2020, installation artist Kim Tae-woo joined Studio Riposo. Among the various works presented by Studio Riposo, acrylic products such as Acrylic Side Tables and Acrylic Vases are loved the most by the public.
The acrylic home decor objects are a new genre of craft that adds the dyeing technique of textile crafts to the transparency of acrylic. Acrylic objects that glisten in the sunlight bring relaxation and visual enjoyment to our daily lives.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to email@example.com for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.