LUNA Vase, Brown
LUNA is a single-flower vase featuring a brass plate that gently shines as though it is reflecting the moonlight.
The plate supports leaves of plants and is suited for enjoying hydroponic growing of succulents. As the plate can be removed, taking care of plants is easy.
The glass vase can also be used on its own to display a small bouquet. The brass will age gracefully over time, adding richness and depth to your interior space.
- Capacity: 12.7 oz, 350 ml
- Dimensions (inch): 3.1" x 7.5"
- Material: Soda glass, Brass
- Also available in Clear
- Originated from: Designed in Japan, Made in China
- By characteristics of this glassware, product may contain tiny air bubbles or black dots.
- By characteristics of this glassware, product surface may frost or smell under high temperature and high humidity.
- Product size and shape varies in each item due to manufacturing process. Slight scratches, darkening, or dents may be found on brass.
- Please wash the product with neutral detergent when it smell or frost.
- Do not leave brass wet as humidity may cause the color to change.
- With continued use, the color of brass surface will change due to oxidation. To clean the brass, use a metal cleaner and follow its directions.
- By polishing the brass with metal cleaner too hard, the hairline finish on the surface may chipped away and become more glossy. Do not use bleach as it may cause rust on brass. There may be a chance that green rust occurs on brass. However, it does not affect quality.
About the designer
KINTO is a Japanese brand that develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware, and lifestyle accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics.
KINTO's passion is to create products that bring comfort and inspiration into everyday life.
To slow down and see the beauty of nature, to unwind and feel connected with your loved ones - we imagine scenes that enrich your life to bring you products with genuine creativity and thoughtfulness.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.