This lightweight enamel coffee measuring spoon is handmade in Tsubame by highly skilled craftsmen.
Tsubame means swallow in Japanese. And a small flying swallow is hand-painted on each spoon in honor of the city where the piece is manufactured.
Also available in Black.
- Color: White
- Capacity: 8g (0.28oz) of whole coffee beans and 10g (0.35oz) of ground coffee
- Dimensions (inch): 1.7" x 1" x 5.9"
- Material: Enamel (Coated stainless steel)
- Originated from: Tsubame, Japan
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, there might be slight variations in the finish of each piece.
- Dishwasher safe: No. Hand wash only.
- Microwave safe: No
About the designer
GSP is located in Tsubame City (City of Swallow), Niigata Prefecture. GSP is established under the principle of "Think globally, act locally. Thank locally, act globally".
GSP aims to provide standard products that are fair and everlasting. GSP has a long history of stainless manufacture. It also develops its unique technique of enamel making and manages to produce the products thinner and lightweight.
All GSP products are handcrafted by highly skilled locals in Tsubame.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.