The hugely popular Tsubame Rattan dripper is handmade in Tsubame by highly skilled craftsmen.
Rattan wrapping is added to the handle and gives the classic dripper a soft touch as well as an organic look. The dripper is designed in a conical shape. A rib is added to allow gas and air to escape moderately.
Tsubame means swallow in Japanese. And a small flying swallow is hand-painted on each dripper in honor of the city where the piece is manufactured.
- Color: White
- Dimensions (inch): 4.5" x 3.8" x 3.1"; inner diameter: 3.7"
- Material: Enamel (Coated stainless steel), Rattan
- Originated from: Tsubame, Japan
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, there might be slight variations in the finish of each piece.
- The knots and uneven color of the rattan part are due to the natural characteristics of the materials.
- Dishwasher safe: No. Hand wash only.
- Do not soak in water for a long time as the rattan may be deformed.
- Microwave safe: No
About the designer
GSP is located in Tsubame City (City of Swallow), Niigata Prefecture. GSP is established under the principle of "Think globally, act locally. Thank locally, act globally".
GSP aims to provide standard products that are fair and everlasting. GSP has a long history of stainless manufacture. It also develops its unique technique of enamel making and manages to produce the products thinner and lightweight.
All GSP products are handcrafted by highly skilled locals in Tsubame.
Shipping and Return
Free shipping to 48 Continental States of the United States for orders of $99 and above.
To initiate a return, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for return authorization.
All returns are for store credit and must be made within 14 days of items arrival date. Items must be returned with no signs of wear or usage, and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to reject returns that do not comply our return policy.
See full shipping and return policies here.